Facade constructions are one of the most promising directions in the development of solar systems. After all, a solar station can be not only an uninterrupted source of electricity, but also serve as a modern architectural element.
BIPV (Building-integrated photovoltaics) are dual-purpose solar power plants. In addition to the main function – energy generation, BIPV-stations completely replace part of the external structures of the building and perform all the same functions as a normal wall or roof.
Solar modules of such stations provide protection against weather, external noise, the sun and even cold at the same time.
Thanks to these technologies and the spread of renewable energy consumption, Unisolar can implement any architectural design with the latest modules. They consist of transparent or translucent photovoltaic glass and can have different colors.
Why should you choose facade solutions?
- Generation of clean energy;
- Consumption of electricity generated for own needs or sale under the “green” tariff;
- Optimization of areas for the solar station;
- Save money on building materials;
- Providing additional light to the room due to the partial transparency of the panels;
- Support for thermoregulation inside the building;
- Modern and attractive appearance of the building.
Canopies made of solar panels are another functional architectural solution. Unisolar designs and implements hinged systems for every request:
- Parking canopies for both petrol and electric cars;
- Industrial sheds on production and storage areas;
“Solar” canopies not only protect from weather factors and provide shade, but also produce energy that can be used for blocking own consumption or sales to the network.
For owners of electric cars, such a parking canopy is a real mast. After all, as electricity tariffs continue to rise, “refueling” electric cars is becoming more expensive for owners. If you charge the electric car exclusively from solar energy of own production, the annual cost of driving will be reduced by 450-900 €, which is 69% savings.
For detailed information – contact our specialists by phone 044-206-45-06 or fill out the contact form on the website.